Onion, 1 large unit
Celery, 3 stalks
Garlic, 3 cloves
Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
Carrot, 1 large unit
Red pepper, 1 large unit
Yellow pepper, 1 large unit
Broccoli, 2 cups
Champignon mushroom, 2 packs (about 400 g)
Soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. In a wide pan with a lid fry the onion, celery and garlic in the olive oil for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the carrot and peppers, and continue to stir-fry for another 5 minutes over high heat.
3. Add the broccoli and mushrooms to the pan and mix lightly.
4. Add the soy sauce and cook with the lid closed on low heat for about 10 minutes (stirring occasionally).
5. When the vegetables are bite but not too soft, season with ground pepper, remove to a serving dish and eat hot a great vegan vegetables dish!
6. Bon appetite (:
The dish can be served on a bed of cooked rice or over spaghetti or cooked pasta.