Canola oil, 1 tablespoon
Onion, 1 medium unit
Garlic, 2 cloves
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Pumpkin, 200 g
Potato, 1 unit medium
Tomato, 2 medium units
Parsley, 1/4 bunch
Water, 6 cups
Tomato paste, 1 heaping tablespoon
Salt, 1 heaping teaspoon
Sugar, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1 pinch
Shell shape pasta, 1/4 cup
White beans in tomato sauce, 335 g
1. Peel and cut all the vegetables into medium sized cubes, slice the garlic cloves and chop the parsley.
2. Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the onion for about 5 minutes while stirring until translucent. Add the garlic and fry for another minute. Add the rest of the vegetables and continue to cook on high heat for another 2 minutes while stirring.
3. Add the water, tomato paste, salt, pepper and sugar. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and continue to cook with the lid closed for about 30 minutes.
4. Strain the beans from the water and rinse well under tap water. Add the beans to the pot along with the pasta and mix lightly.
5. Continue to cook with the lid closed on medium heat for another 15 minutes until the pasta is completely cooked. If water is lacking so add a little.
6. Bon appetite (:
It is recommended to serve with a slice of bread.
Total time: 30-60 min
The preparation method also includes frying. The best way to peel a tomato is to mark it with an "x" shape on both sides (top and bottom) and put it in boiling water for a minute or two. When you remove the tomato from the water - the peel comes out easily.