Filo dough, 500 g
Olive oil, 1/4 cup
Water, 3/4 cup
Vegan cheese soy-based spread, 225 g
Cream-style soy-based spread, 340 g
Tofu spread with olives, 225 g
Vegan yellow cheese, 200 g
Thin pink salt from the Himalayas, 1-2 teaspoons
For Spreading and Scattering on Top
Date honey, 2 teaspoons
Water, 1/4 cup
Sesame, 1/2 cup
1. Make sure in advance that the filo leaves are thawed.
2. Grate the vegan yellow cheese.
3. Mix all the filling ingredients together in a bowl.
4. Spread each leaf on both sides in the olive oil mixed with the water and fold it in half.
5. Spread about 5 teaspoons of the filling in the center of the folded leaf and roll.
6. From the roll form a spiral shape.
7. Spread over each spiral some of the date honey mixed with water and sprinkle over sesame seeds.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°C) for about 30 minutes.
9. Here you have a homemade and delicious vegan cheese Börek!
10. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min