Cauliflower, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
Coarse salt, 2 flat teaspoons
Black pepper, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried thyme, 2 flat teaspoons
Dried oregano, 2 flat teaspoons
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
1. Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C) turbo.
2. Place baking paper in a tray and grease with olive oil using a silicone brush.
3. Place the cauliflower flowers in the tray in one layer, and grease each flower with olive oil using the brush.
4. Sprinkle the coarse salt, black pepper, thyme and oregano over the flowers to taste.
5. Bake the cauliflower flowers in the oven for about 1 hour or until the flowers begin to brown slightly.
6. Turn off the oven and leave the cauliflower flowers to soak up the steam for about 15 minutes in the closed oven. Serve and enjoy.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.