Mushrooms, 200 g
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Frozen baby carrots, 2 cups
Frozen corn kernels, 2 cups
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Whole brown rice noodles, 450 g
1. In a large pan with a lid, fry the mushrooms (basket of fresh mushrooms) in the oil, until they drain and shrink.
2. Add the carrots, corn and spices. Continue to stir occasionally over low heat with the lid closed for about 10 minutes.
3. While frying the vegetables, cook the rice pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions, rinse and strain.
4. Add the pasta to the pan, and mix everything together gently to absorb flavors.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning.
6. Serve immediately and eat warm.
7. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying.