Pumpkin, 2 cups
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Red lentil, 1/2 cup
Yellow lentil, 1/2 cup
Parsley, 5 medium stalks
Dried dill, 1 tablespoon
Dried coriander, 1 tablespoon
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Garlic powder, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Turmeric, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Hawaij for soup, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried chili flakes, 1/4 teaspoon
Atlantic sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Water, as needed
1. Place all the vegetables, lentils and herbs in the pot.
2. Cover with boiling water - about 3 cm above all the vegetables (about 1 liter of water more or less).
3. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, cover the pot and cook for about 20 minutes.
4. Add the spices to the pot, except of the salt and pepper, mix and continue to cook for another 5 minutes (you can add more boiling water if the soup is too thick).
5. Add the salt and pepper, mix lightly, season to taste and adjust seasoning.
6. Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot a great vegan soup.
7. Bon appetite (:
Serving option: above each soup bowl lay a bit of fried chopped onions.
Total time: 15-30 min
The nutritional value does not include the yellow lentils and dried chili flakes. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.