Teff flour, 2 flat tablespoons
Red lentil flour, 2 heaping tablespoons
Water, 1/2 cup
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried parsley, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried dill, 1 flat teaspoon
Red pepper, 1/4 medium unit
Zucchini, 1/2 medium unit
Carrot, 1/2 small unit
Celery, 1/2 stalk
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
1. In a bowl, mix the flours with the water, mix well until there are no lumps and the batter comes out liquid.
2. Add the spices to the batter and mix again.
3. Add all the vegetables and mix again.
4. In a good non-stick pan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and when it is hot, pour half of the batter into it and flatten in the pan.
5. Fry like this over medium heat and wait.
5. When the bottom side of the omelette stabilizes - turn it to the other side.
6. When the other side also stabilizes - transfer to a plate. Heat another tablespoon of oil in a pan and repeat the process with the other half of the batter.
7. Serve hot very tasty vegan omelette!
8. Bon appetite (: