Onion, 1 large unit
Garlic, 3 cloves
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Carrot, 2 medium units
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
White cabbage, 1 medium unit
Tomato paste, 100 g
Sweet paprika, 1 flat teaspoon
Hot paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Coarse salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Boiling water, 1/2 cup
1. In a large and wide pot, fry the onion and garlic in oil for about 10 minutes.
2. Add the carrots and red pepper and continue to fry for another 5 minutes.
3. Add the chopped cabbage to the pot and continue to fry for about 5 minutes.
4. When the cabbage begins to shrink in volume, add the tomato paste, spices and boiling water, mix everything well and bring to a boil.
5. Cover the pot, lower the heat and cook for about 1 hour, until the cabbage is tender and tasty.
6. Serve and eat hot. Delicious when cold too!
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes frying.