Red lentil flour, 2 flat tablespoons
Chickpea flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Water, 4.5 tablespoons
Dried parsley, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Dried dill, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Onion, 1 small unit
Zucchini, 1 small unit
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
1. Mix well the flours with the water until there are no lumps.
2. Add the spices and mix.
3. Add the chopped onion and grated zucchini and mix.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. When the oil is hot pour the batter and fry over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes, until the bottom side is lightly greased and separated.
5. Turn to the other side and fry again for about 10 minutes until the bottom side is also greased and separates easily from the pan.
6. Transfer to a serving plate and eat hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
Equipment: non-stick pan, grater.
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.