Red lentil flour, 2 heaping tablespoons
Water, 4 tablespoons
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried parsley, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried dill, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
1. In a bowl, mix well (so that there are no lumps) the lentil flour with the water (the batter comes out liquid and that's fine).
2. Add the spices to the batter and mix again.
3. Add the grated carrot to the batter and mix.
4. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan, while the oil is hot pour in the batter and flatten slightly with a spoon.
5. Continue to fry over medium heat, and when the bottom of the omelet is browned and separated from the pan, turn to the other side.
6. Continue to fry until the other side is ready as well.
7. Serve hot and bon appetite (:
Equipment: non-stick pan, grater.
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.