Round brown rice, 2 cups
Water, 1½ cups
Canola oil, 1 tablespoon
Salt, 2 flat teaspoons
Peeled natural sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup
Goji berry, 1/2 cup
Coarse salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Pecan, 1/4 cup
1. Rinse the brown round rice and select well.
2. Soak in a bowl with plenty of water overnight.
3. Drain the water and put the rice in a blender, add as a cup of fresh water and blend in pulses. A grinding texture must be reached, so add more water until you reach this texture.
4. Place the mixture in a bowl and cover with a kitchen towel for about 3-6 hours.
5. Grease 2 English cake tins and preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C) turbo.
6. Add the salt, seeds and goji berry to the mixture, mix and pour into molds.
7. Sprinkle over a little coarse salt and broken pecans.
8. Bake for about an hour until a toothpick comes out dry from the center of the pastry.
9. Remove from the oven, wait for it to cool, remove from the pans and cut into slices.
10. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 days
Equipment: blender, 2 English cake tins.
The preparation method also includes grinding. You can eat at room temperature or heat for about 10 seconds in the microwave before eating. Store in an airtight container outside or in the refrigerator.