Rice noodles, 300 g
Onion, 1 large unit
Carrot, 1 large unit
Yellow pepper, 1 large unit
Red pepper, 1 large unit
Zucchini, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Gluten-free organic soy sauce, 1 tablespoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Celery salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. In a large pan with a lid, fry all the vegetables in oil until soft.
2. Add the spices and soy sauce, and stir again for 5 minutes.
3. In a pot with plenty of water, cook the rice noodles for about 10 minutes and strain.
4. Add the rice noodles to the pan with the vegetables, and stir-fry everything together for a few minutes to blend flavors.
5. Serve and eat hot. Delicious also when cold and suitable for children.
6. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes cooking. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.