Buckwheat, 1 cup
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Water, 2 cups
Onion soup powder, 1 flat teaspoon
Sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Rinse the buckwheat in water and strain.
2. Place the buckwheat in a pot, fry in the olive oil for 5 minutes, add 1.5 cups of boiling water and spices and cook until the buckwheat softens.
3. If the buckwheat is not ready when the water runs out, add more boiling water, mix and cook more (total cooking time about 20 minutes - like rice).
4. Turn off the heat and leave the buckwheat in a closed pot for about 15 minutes.
5. Mix the buckwheat with a fork and serve hot. Delicious when cold too!
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.