Olive oil, 5 tablespoons
Leek, 1 cup
Champignon mushroom, 200 g
Atlantic sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Parsley, 5 stalks
Dill, 5 stems
Coriander, 5 stalks
Celery, 1 stalk
Gluten-free rice pasta, 250 g
Atlantic sea salt, 1 flat teaspoon
1. In a large and wide pan, heat the olive oil and fry the leeks and mushrooms until soft (about 10 minutes).
2. Add the spices and herbs to the pan, and cook with a lid on low heat for about 10 minutes while stirring.
3. At the same time, cook the rice pasta in a separate pot with plenty of water and a teaspoon of salt until it is ready to eat (bite - al dente, but not too soft), strain and immediately add it to the pan.
4. Mix everything together and cook for another 5 minutes on low heat (stirring occasionally).
5. Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.
6. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. Instead of fresh parsley, dill and coriander you can use dried (0.5 teaspoon of each). Instead of the leaves from the celery stalk, dried celery leaves can also be used to taste.