Kohlrabi, 1 large unit
Celery, 1 stalk
Lemon juice, 2 units
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Coarse salt, 1-2 flat teaspoons
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
1. Peel the kohlrabi. Make sure to remove the entire layer of the shell with the white "veins".
2. Slice the kohlrabi into strips of 1 cm by 1 cm and place in a bowl with a lid.
3. Rinse the celery leaves, coarsely chop and add to the kohlrabi.
4. Squeeze the lemon and even try to get the "pulp" (pieces of fruit) of the lemon in as well.
5. Add fresh black pepper on top (a generous amount to taste), sprinkle with coarse salt and add the olive oil as well.
6. Close the lid and shake well so that all the kohlrabi and celery leaves absorb some of the sauce.
7. Set aside for at least 30 minutes (the longer the salad is being set aside -the more flavor it absorbs).
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.