Onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Garlic, 2 cloves
Champignon mushroom, 200 g
Red pepper, 1 large unit
Zucchini, 1 large unit
Cooked chickpea, 1 cup
Cauliflower, 5 average flowers
Atlantic sea salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Sweet paprika, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Spicy paprika, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Garlic chili sauce, 1 tablespoon
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the onion in it until soft.
2. Add the garlic and fry for another minute.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables and continue to fry for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the spices, stir and lower the heat. Cover the pan and wait about 5 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and wait another 3 minutes.
6. Transfer to a serving dish and eat hot.
7. Serving option: cook basmati rice or any other grain, and place a pile of the stir-fried vegetables on top.
8. Bon appetite (:
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.