White bean, 500 g
Olive oil, 4 tablespoon
Onion, 2 large units
Garlic, 3 cloves
Carrot, 3 medium units
Celery, 1 head
Tomato paste, 100 g
Paprika, 1 flat tablespoon
Paprika, 1 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1 flat teaspoon
Non-hot dried peppers, 2-3 units
Water, 8 cups
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Parsley, 1/2 cup
1. The night before soak the bean in a bowl with plenty of water.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large pot, add the chopped onion and fry until golden.
3. Finely chop the garlic, carrots and celery, and add to the fried onion. Fry while stirring for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the tomato paste to the pot and continue to cook together for a few more minutes. Add all the spices and dried peppers (do not add the salt).
5. Strain the soaked beans and add to the pot. Add the water, bring to a boil, lower the heat, cover and cook over low heat for about 2 hours.
6. Add the salt and taste. The beans should be completely soft to eat.
7. Pour the soup into a deep plate and add the parsley or coriander. You got a tasty vegan bean soup - enjoy it!
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 days
The nutritional value does not include the dried peppers. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes soaking and frying. You can use any type of interesting bean you find on the market.