Canola oil, 1 teaspoon
Onion, 1 medium unit
Garlic, 3 cloves
Cherry tomato, 15 units
Zucchini, 4 medium units
Parsley, 1/4 bunch
Coriander, 1/4 bunch
Mint, 1/4 bunch
Tomato paste, 2 tablespoons
Water, 1/2 cup
Chicken flavored soup powder, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Curry powder, 1 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1 flat teaspoon
White pepper, 1 flat teaspoon
Ground ginger, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat, chop the onion and garlic and fry until golden.
2. Rinse and cut into quarters the cherry tomatoes and add to the pot.
3. Wash the zucchini and cut into circles, then each circle into quarters and add to the pot.
4. Chop the parsley, coriander and mint, add to the pot and mix a little.
5. Add the tomato paste to the water, mix and add to the pot.
6. Add the spices, lower the heat and cook until thick for about 30-45 minutes.
7. Bon appetite (:
Can serve as an appetizer or just to dip with challah.
Total time: ±1 hour
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes frying.