Whole green bean, 800 g
Carrot, 2 medium units
Canola oil, 3 tablespoons
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Green pepper, 2 medium units
Yellow pepper, 1 medium unit
Zucchini, 2 medium units
Garlic, 5 cloves
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Thaw the frozen green bean.
2. Cut the carrots, peppers and zucchini into thin strips.
3. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the carrots for a few minutes, add the peppers and garlic, and fry until slightly softened.
4. Add the thawed green bean and spices, stirring occasionally and making sure the bean does not soften too much.
5. Add the zucchini and mix all the vegetables for a few more minutes.
6. Transfer to a serving dish and eat hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
You can also sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.