Onion, 2 large units
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Champignon mushroom, 200 g
Red pepper, 1 large unit
Yellow pepper, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 1 large unit
Soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Chili flakes, 1 pinch
Frozen pea, 1 cup
Frozen corn kernels, 1 cup
1. In a wide pan with a lid, fry the onions in oil until they soften slightly.
2. Add the rest of the vegetables and continue to fry with the lid closed for about 15 minutes on low heat.
3. Add the soy sauce and spices to the vegetables, and mix.
4. Add the cooked pea and corn to the pan, mix and fry for about 5 minutes with the lid closed.
5. Mix gently, transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.
6. Bon appetite (: