Onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Yellow pepper, 1 large unit
Zucchini, 1 large unit
Herbs and vegetables salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Celery salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black rice noodles, 250g
1. In a large pan with a lid, fry the onion in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until lightly browned (about 10 minutes).
2. Add the yellow pepper and continue to fry until the pepper strips are brown as well.
3. In a separate small pan, fry the zucchini cubes in a one tablespoon of olive oil until browned.
4. Add the zucchini to the rest of the vegetables and mix with the spices.
5. Cook the black rice noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions and strain.
6. Mix the cooked noodles with the vegetables, taste and adjust seasoning.
7. Serve hot - bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying.