Potato, 4 medium units
Onion, 2 medium units
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Coarse salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Thyme, 1 tablespoon
White wine, 1/2 cup
Water, 1/2 cup
1. Wash the potatoes well and dry. Meanwhile, peel the onion.
2. Slice the potatoes into thin slices of 1 cm.
3. Slice the onions into thin slices.
4. Arrange a layer of potatoes in a deep baking tray and sprinkle with olive oil, coarse salt and black pepper.
5. Sprinkle over a layer of onions and another layer of potatoes, olive oil, coarse salt and black pepper. Top with another layer of onions and repeat until the tray is filled.
6. Finish with a layer of potatoes and sprinkle with thyme leaves to taste. Pour the white wine and water over everything.
7. Place in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°C) in a covered tray for about an hour. Remove the lid and bake for another 15 minutes. Comes out an amazing potato pastry that can be served as a great addition to the main course.
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour