Leek, 2 average sizes
Buckwheat flour, 2 flat tablespoons
Gluten-free cornflakes, 3 tablespoons
Tapioca flour, 1 heaping tablespoon
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Hawaij, 1/4 teaspoon
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Olive oil, 12 tablespoons
1. Cook the leek in a boiling water for about 20 minutes and strain (save about 0.25 cup of the cooking water).
2. Grind in a food processor with the water until slightly lumpy.
3. Mix with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Form flattened latkes and place on a baking sheet greased with olive oil.
5. Grease a little olive oil on each latke with a silicone brush.
6. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for about 30 minutes.
7. Eat hot. Delicious for kids too!
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
Equipment: food processor.
The preparation method also includes cooking. The nutritional value does not include the hawaij. Gluten-free breadcrumbs can be used instead of cornflakes.