Red onion, 2 medium units
Zucchini, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Garden pea, 2 cups
Sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Celery salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Brown rice noodles, 300 g
1. Cut the onions into slices and the zucchini into quarter slices.
2. In a pan with a lid, fry the onions with the zucchini in the olive oil until lightly browned.
3. Add the pea and spices to the vegetables, and continue to fry while stirring.
4. While frying, cook the noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions and strain.
5. Add the rice noodles to the vegetables, mix everything together to blend flavors, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
7. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.