Butter-flavored margarine for baking, 200 g
Cream-style tofu cheese, 250 g
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
White flour, 350 g
Baking powder, 1 teaspoon
Green olives, 40 units
Date honey, 1 teaspoon
Water, 1/2 cup
Sesame, 3/4 cup
1. Melt the margarine in the microwave.
2. Add the vegan tofu cheese and salt, and mix.
3. Add the flour and baking powder, mix until a dough is formed and knead a little.
4. With your hands, form circles out of the dough and push in a pitted green olive, roll well into a ball so that the entire olive is covered in the dough.
5. Mix the date honey in the water and dip each ball in it and then in the sesame seeds.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°C) for 20-25 minutes, until the balls are golden.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The nutritional value does not include the vegan tofu cheese.