Quinoa, 1/2 cup
Salt, 1 teaspoon
Mint, 1/4 cup
Baby leaves, 60 g
Lemon juice, 1/2 unit
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cranberries, 1/4 cup
Candied pecans, 1 handful
1. In a strainer, rinse the quinoa several times under water.
2. Cooking quinoa is like cooking pasta: bring water to a boil, add 1 teaspoon of salt for cooking and add the quinoa. Cook the quinoa for about 10 minutes until al dente, strain the water, rinse and let the water drain.
3. Place the baby leaves in a bowl, and add the mint leaves and cooked quinoa.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper, while the sauce should be a little sour.
5. Add the sauce to the salad bowl, mix and add the cranberries and candied pecans.
6. Taste, adjust seasoning if necessary and serve.
7. Bon appetite (: