Round lettuce, 1/2 average size
Tofu, 200 g
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Nectarine, 2 average sizes
Walnuts, 1 handful
Olive oil, 2 tablespoon
Date honey, 1 teaspoon
Grain mustard spread, 1 teaspoon
Balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
1. Fry the tofu in a pan with olive oil and a little salt. Carefully turn over and avoid the sticking of the tofu to the pan.
2. Once golden on both sides - take out to a plate and cut into cubes.
3. Tear the lettuce into bite pieces and cut the nectarines into slices.
4. Preparing the sauce: put the sauce ingredients in a bowl/jar and mix until a uniform texture is obtained.
5. Combine all the ingredients and the sauce and mix well before serving.
6. Bon appetite (: