Tomato juice, 1 L
Celery, 1 whole stalk
Parsley, 3 whole medium stalks
Orange lentil, 1 cup
Tomato, 1 large unit
Ketchup, 2 tablespoons
Boiling water, 2 L
Coarse salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Chili flakes, 1/4 teaspoon
1. Boil all the ingredients in a large pot with a lid (except the spices).
2. After boiling, lower the heat and cook for about 30 minutes with the lid closed.
3. Add the spices, cook for another 10 minutes and make sure the orange lentils are soft and ready.
4. Remove the parsley and celery stalks from the soup.
5. Serve in a nice serving dish and eat hot.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min