Potato, 7 medium units
Carrot, 1 large unit
Zucchini, 2 medium units
Chickpea flour, 2 flat tablespoons
Potato flour, 1 heaping tablespoon
Parsley, 1 tablespoon
Dill, 1 tablespoon
Garlic, 2 cloves
Atlantic sea salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 6 tablespoons
1. Grate the potato, carrot and zucchini, and place in a large bowl.
2. Add the flours and other ingredients (except the frying oil), and mix well.
3. Heat a little of the oil in a small non-stick pan, flatten the batter and fry over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
4. When the bottom side is browned, turn to the other side and continue to fry until it is browned as well.
5. Transfer to a serving plate and continue like this with the rest of the batter.
6. Serve hot and bon appetite (:
Equipment: grater, small non-stick pan.