Red rice, 1 cup
Champignon mushroom, 200 g
Spinach, 125 g
Cherry tomato, 6 units
Pine nuts, 3 tablespoons
Coconut oil, 1 teaspoon
Salt, 3/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
1. Boil about 2 L of water in a pot, rinse the red rice well and when the water boils pour the rice in. Cover the pot and cook for about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, chop the champignon mushrooms, clean the spinach leaves and cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
3. Roast the pine nuts for a few minutes on a dry pan and transfer to a small bowl.
4. Heat the coconut oil in a pan and stir-fry the mushrooms. As they begin to shrink and take on color, add the spinach leaves and cherry tomatoes.
5. Check if the rice is ready, strain and rinse.
6. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
7. Add the pine nuts, mushrooms, spinach and cherry tomatoes to the rice and mix.
8. Bon appetite (:
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes roasting and stir-frying.