Water, 4.5 cups
Salt, 1 flat tablespoon
Green broad bean, 1½ cups
Basmati rice, 2 cups
Dill, 1 bunch
Salt, 1/2 flat tablespoon
Canola oil, 2 tablespoons
Potato, 2 medium units
Salt, a pinch
Water, 1/2 cup
Canola oil, 5 tablespoons
1. Fill a pot with about 4.5 cups of boiling water and a tablespoon of salt, add the broad bean and cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Add the rice for partial cooking (5-7 minutes, the rice should be a little hard).
3. Strain the rice and broad bean and wash under tap water, add the dill and half a tablespoon of salt, and mix well.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the pot.
5. Peel the potatoes and slice into 1 cm thick.
6. Place the slices in the bottom of the pot, salt a little (optional) and fry.
7. Turn the potatoes over to the other side and add the rice mixture.
8. Mix half a cup of boiling water with 5 tablespoons of oil and pour over the rice.
9. Cook over low heat with the lid closed for about 45 minutes.
10. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.