Pumpkin, 500 g
Canola oil, 1 tablespoon
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Sweet chili sauce, 3 tablespoons
Parsley, 1 handful
1. Peel the pumpkin and cut into 1 cm thick slices.
2. Sprinkle salt and ground pepper over the pumpkin slices and wait about 10 minutes.
3. Wipe the pumpkin slices with baking paper.
4. Drizzle the oil in a pan and fry the pumpkin slices for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
5. Cool the slices, crumble with your hands gently into a noodle shape.
6. Add the chili sauce and mix (you can add more spices to taste).
7. Sprinkle a little parsley for garnish.
8. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.