Sourdough, 4 tablespoons
Whole spelled flour, 2 cups
Water, 1 cup
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Salt, 1/3 flat teaspoon
The vegan cheese
Cashew, 1 cup
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Lemon juice, 1 tablespoon
Water, 1/2 cup
brewer's yeast, 1/2 teaspoon
The tomato sauce
Cherry tomato, 20 units
Paprika, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Tomato, 1 medium unit
Onion, 1 small unit
Green olive rings, 1 handful
1. In a bowl, mix the sourdough with a cup of spelled flour and a cup of water.
2. Leave to rest for about 4 hours (instead of sourdough you can use 2 tablespoons of dry yeast and so the rising time will be about 10 minutes).
3. Add the olive oil and salt, add another cup of spelled flour (until you get a dough that is easy to work with) and leave to rise for another two hours.
4. Prepare the vegan cheese in a blender: Mix all the ingredients together.
5. Cook the cherry tomatoes together with the spices for about 10 minutes and grind (you can also use a prepared tomato sauce).
6. Flatten the dough on floured baking paper.
7. Spread the tomato sauce over the dough, add the cashew cheese on top and sprinkle the desired toppings over it.
8. Bake the vegan pizza in a preheated oven at 375°F - 400°F (190°C - 200°C) for about 25 minutes or until the vegan pizza is ready.
9. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 5-7 hours
The nutritional value does not include the sourdough and the brewer's yeast. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.