The spaghetti and zucchini
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Zucchini, 2 medium units
Spaghetti, 150 g
Coarse salt, a pinch
Cheese substitute mixture
Tofu cheese spread with herbs, 100 g
Vegan yellow cheese, 2 cups
Chickpea flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Almond milk, 1/4 cup
Beer yeast, 1 tablespoon
Parsley, 1 handful
1. Put all the ingredients of the cheese mixture (except the almond milk) in a blender, grind a minute and slowly add the almond milk. The mixture must be very thick.
2. Heat the olive oil and fry the zucchini until they change color a little (about 5 minutes). Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. In the same pan, place the spaghetti (cooked and cut spaghetti about 5 cm long) and fry for 2 minutes until it changes color a little, and add the cheese mixture you prepared earlier in a blender to the pan.
4. Let the dish solidify a bit in the pan, while adding the zucchini on top with a little coarse salt.
5. Transfer the dish to a suitable baking pan and bake in preheated oven to 400°F (200°C) for 30-45 minutes (depending on the intensity of the oven and its size).
6. When the dish gets a golden texture on top, it is ready. Let it cool slightly and serve with parsley on top.
7. Bon appetite (:
You can prepare the dish with any other vegetable you like: spinach, tomatoes and basil, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, mushrooms... whatever you want!
Total time: ±1 hour
The nutritional value does not include the almond drink and beer yeast. The preparation method also includes frying and cooking. The spaghetti should be cooked before frying.