The dough and asparagus
Asparagus, 20 units
Filo dough, 8 leaves
Olive oil, 1/2 cup
Coarse salt, 2 flat teaspoons
Za'atar, 5-6 flat teaspoons
Raw tahini, 1/2 cups
Basil, 1 bunch
Garlic, 2 cloves
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Lemon juice, 1 unit
Water, as needed
1. Put the ingredients for the tahini-basil sauce in a food processor and grind until a delicious green tahini is obtained. Add water as needed until the desired thickness is obtained.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
3. Put down 2 sheets of the dough on a clean surface, drizzle a little of the olive oil and brush with a thick brush.
4. On each side, sprinkle a little coarse salt and about a teaspoon of the za'atar, cut the bottom of the asparagus (about 5 stalks) after rinsing, and place in the center or sideways so that it is easy to roll the dough around.
5. Brush the olive oil again from each direction so that all the dough is well greased. Do the same with the rest of the ingredients.
6. Arrange in a baking pan and bake for about a quarter of an hour or until the dough is golden.
7. After baking, it is recommended to spread a little of the olive oil again to shine.
8. Serve with salad next to it and tahini on top...
9. Bon appetite (:
Equipment: food processor.
The preparation method also includes grinding. Whenever it written "olive oil" in the preparation, it is simply a matter of dipping from the half of the olive oil cup with a brush and spreading it on the dough. Half a cup is enough for this.