Pasta, 500 g
Salt, 1 flat tablespoon
Water, 1 L
Red pepper, 1 large unit
Garlic, 4 cloves
Canola oil, 3 tablespoons
Tomato, 3 medium units
Salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Curry powder, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Tofu, 300 g
1. Cook the pasta with salted water for about 10 minutes, wash, strain and set aside.
2. Fry the red pepper and garlic in oil, add the tomatoes and spices, and cook while mixing occasionally.
3. Add the tofu and continue to cook for a few more minutes (if necessary, add a little water).
4. Add the cooked pasta and mix well.
5. Transfer to a serving dish and decorate as you like.
6. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.