Pasta, 500 g
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Onion, 1 large unit
Garlic, 2 cloves
Dried tomatoes, 1 cup
Dried parsley, 1 flat tablespoon
Dried dill, 1 flat teaspoon
Dried coriander, 1 teaspoon
Dried celery, 1 teaspoon
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Sweet paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Green onion, 2 tablespoons
1. Boil a pot with salted water and cook the pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions. Save 1 ladle of the cooking water and strain the pasta.
2. In a wide pan fry the onion in oil, add the garlic and sun-dried tomatoes and continue to fry a little while stirring.
3. Add the dried herbs and continue to mix for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the pasta and cooking water that we kept aside, and mix well.
5. Season with cumin and paprika, turn off the heat and place for about 5 minutes with the lid closed.
6. Add the chopped green onions, mix lightly and serve hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The nutritional value does not include the dried celery.