Curly pasta, 500 g
Salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Water, as needed
The rest of the ingredients
Onion, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Garlic, 2 cloves
Dried parsley, 1 flat tablespoon
Dried dill, 1 flat tablespoon
Celery, 1 tablespoon
Pitted Kalamata olives, 100 g
Vacuum roasted chestnuts, 100 g
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoonItem 3
Sweet paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Green onion, 2 tablespoons
1. Fry the onion strips in the olive oil in a wide pan.
2. Add the garlic cloves and dried herbs, and mix.
3. Add the olives and chestnuts, mix, cover and wait 5 minutes.
4. At the same time cook the pasta in a pot with plenty of water and a teaspoon of salt. When ready, save one ladle of the cooking water and strain the pasta.
5. Transfer the water we saved to the pan and the cooked pasta, and mix everything well together.
6. Add the spices, mix and let everything rest for 5 minutes on low heat.
7. Turn off the heat, add a handful of chopped green onions, mix lightly and serve hot.
8. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.