Chickpea, 500 g
Garlic, 4 cloves
Parsley, 1/2 bunch (about 1/2 cup)
Coriander, 1/2 bunch (about 1/2 cup)
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Cumin, 1 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Onion soup powder, 1 flat teaspoon
Paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 5 tablespoons
1. Strain and rinse the soaked chickpeas from the water and grind in a food processor until slightly granular.
2. Add all the other ingredients (except the olive oil) and mix well with a spoon until all the ingredients are absorbed.
3. Form balls using the falafel machine, and place on greased baking paper in an oven baking pan.
4. Spread a little olive oil on each falafel with a silicone brush.
5. Bake at 390°F (200°C) until slightly browned (between 40 minutes to an hour, depending on your oven).
6. Serve hot!
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 days
Equipment: food processor.
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.