Green lentils, 2 cups
Frozen corn kernels, 2 cups
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Mini portabello mushrooms, 200 g
Zucchini, 1 large unit
Celery salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Cumin, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Water, as needed
1. In a pot with plenty of water, cook the green lentils for about 10 minutes in boiling water and strain.
2. In another pot, cook the corn kernels for about 15 minutes and strain.
3. In a large and wide pan, fry the mushrooms and zucchini cubes in olive oil for about 10 minutes.
4. Add the cooked corn kernels and lentils, mix and season.
5. Cook everything in the pan for about 10 minutes to blend flavors while stirring, and adjust seasoning.
6. Serve and eat hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.