Red lentil flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Teff flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Buckwheat flour, 1 flat tablespoon
Water, 1/2 cup
Tapioca flour, 1 flat teaspoon
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried parsley, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Dried dill, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Fried onion, 1 tablespoon
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
1. In a bowl, mix the three flours with half a glass of water. Mix well until there are no lumps and the batter is smooth (you can use a rod blender).
2. Add the rest of the ingredients (including the oil) to the bowl and mix well.
3. Heat a good non-stick frying pan without oil, pour half of the batter into the pan and flatten.
4. Lower the heat and wait about 10 minutes.
5. Check if the bottom of the omelette has stabilized, lift slightly with a kitchen spoon and turn the omelette to the other side. If the bottom is still unstable, wait a few more minutes and then turn.
6. Transfer to a serving dish, mix the rest of the batter again and transfer it to the pan for another omelette (a total of 2 omelettes).
7. Bon appetite (:
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.