Pumpkin, 150 g (medium piece)
Carrot, 2 medium units
Sweet potato, 1 medium unit
Squash, 1 medium unit
Onion, 1 medium unit
Jerusalem artichoke, about 5 units
Canola oil, 4 tablespoons
Garlic, 3-6 cloves
Black pepper, 1 pinch
Dried oregano, 1 flat tablespoon
Parsley, 1 bunch
Coriander, 1 bunch
Water, as needed
Quinoa, 1 cup
1. Peel, rinse and cut all the vegetables into coarse pieces.
2. Fry the onion in the oil until golden.
3. Add the garlic, black pepper, dried oregano, parsley, coriander and chopped vegetables.
4. Add water until the vegetables are covered, bring to a boil and cook with the lid closed on a low heat until the vegetables soften (about half an hour from the moment the water boils - check with a knife that will stick easily).
5. Cooking the quinoa: pour a cup of vegetable cooking water into the pot, add the quinoa, close the pot lid and cook for about 10-15 minutes on a low heat until the liquids are absorbed (it is important to check that the liquids have been absorbed).
6. Arrange in a fireproof dish: the quinoa, the vegetables and the rest of the liquid on top.
7. Cover with baking paper and top with aluminum foil, and bake in a preheated oven at 320°F (160°C) for about half an hour. Serve with the fireproof dish to the table.
8. Bon appetite (:
You can add or replace vegetables and seasoning to taste, and you can use white quinoa.
Total time: ±1 hour
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The nutritional value does not include the Jerusalem artichoke. The preparation method also includes frying and cooking.