Red lentil flour, 3 flat tablespoons
Water, 6 tablespoons
Onion, 1 medium unit
Garlic, 1 clove
Champignon mushroom, 5 average sizes
Zucchini, 1 small unit
Salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Celery salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Dried parsley, 1 flat teaspoon
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
1. In a bowl, mix the red lentil flour with the water, mix well until there are no lumps and the batter comes out liquid.
2. Add all the ingredients except the oil, and mix.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat the olive oil. When it is hot, pour the batter into it and flatten in a pan.
4. Fry like this over medium heat and wait.
5. When the bottom of the omelette stabilizes, turn the omelette to the other side. It is possible to cut into 3 parts and turn each part separately.
6. When the other side stabilizes as well, take out into a serving dish and eat hot.
7. Bon appetite (:
You can add more vegetables before frying, such as chopped pepper, grated carrot, etc. (to taste).
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.