Quinoa, 1/2 cup
Champignon mushrooms, 200 g
Grape seed oil, 1 tablespoon
Dried oregano, 1 flat tablespoon
Chili flakes, 1/2 teaspoon
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Red pepper, 1/2 medium unit
Coriander, 1/2 bunch
Whole sesame tahini, 1 tablespoon
Lime juice, 1 average size
Thin salt from the Himalayas, 1/2 teaspoon
1. Soak the quinoa for 1 hour and rinse with water.
2. Cook in boiling water for about 15 minutes and strain.
3. In a dry pan, fry the mushrooms until browned, add the oil, oregano and chili. Stir and remove from the heat. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Slice the carrot into thin slices using a peeler, cut the pepper into cubes and chop the coriander.
5. Mix the quinoa with the fried mushrooms, red pepper, carrot, coriander, tahini, lime and salt. Taste and adjust seasoning - a perfect vegan quinoa salad is obtained.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 1-2 hours
The nutritional value does not include the chili flakes. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste. The preparation method also includes soaking and stir-frying.