Onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Quinoa, 1 cup
Frozen green pea, 1 cup
Boiling water, as needed
Sea salt, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Spicy chili sauce, 1 tablespoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. In a large pan with a lid, fry the onion cubes in the olive oil until lightly greased (about 10 minutes).
2. Add the quinoa and green pea, and cover with about 2 cups of boiling water.
3. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and cover with a lid.
4. After about 10 minutes of cooking, add the salt and hot chili sauce, mix lightly and continue to cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and wait about 10 minutes.
6. Mix and stir the stew with wooden forks and transfer to a serving dish.
7. Sprinkle over each serving dish coarsely ground pepper and serve.
8. Quinoa stew with pea and onion is obtained.
9. Bon appetite (:
Delicious both hot and cold.
The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.