Onion, 1 large unit
Olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Carrot, 1 medium unit
Mushroom, 200 g
Red pepper, 1 medium unit
Onion soup powder, 1 flat tablespoon
Turmeric, 1/4 flat teaspoon
White pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Corn flour noodle, 250 g
1. Fry the onion in the olive oil in a wide pan with a lid.
2. When the onion is golden, add the rest of the vegetables, and continue to fry with the lid closed for about 10 minutes.
3. Add the spices and mix. Leave on low heat with the lid closed for 5 minutes.
4. Cook the corn flour noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions.
5. Add the noodles to the pan with the vegetables, mix gently and serve hot.
6. Bon appetite (:
The preparation method also includes frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.