Carrot, 3 medium units
Onion, 1 medium unit
Zucchini, 3 medium units
Tofu, 300 g
Chickpea flour, 3-4 flat tablespoons
Peeled sunflower seeds, 1/2 cup
Salt, 1 pinch
1. Grate the carrots, onions, zucchini and tofu into a bowl with a thick grater.
2. Add the chickpea flour, sunflower seeds and salt, and mix well.
3. Make patties of the desired size (about 3 cm in diameter) from the mixture and mash them slightly. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 340°F (170°C).
4. Place greased baking paper (with a little olive oil) on a baking tray.
5. Place the patties we made on the baking paper and bake in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until ready. Perfect vegan tofu patties are obtained.
6. Bon appetite (:
Total time: 30-60 min