Round whole rice, 3/4 cup
Broccoli, 1 medium unit
Carrot, 3 medium units
Onion, 1 medium unit
Olive oil, 1 tablespoon
Garlic, 2 cloves
Barbecue sauce, 3 tablespoons
Breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons
Raw tahini, 2 tablespoons
Sea salt, 1 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Spicy paprika, 1/2 flat teaspoon
Nigella, 3 teaspoons
Water, as needed
1. Cook the rice with 2 cups of water until it is soft and slightly mushy.
2. Cook the broccoli and carrots in water until soft.
3. Fry the onion in olive oil, after 3 minutes add the crushed garlic, mix, fry for another 2 minutes and remove from the heat.
4. Finely chop the broccoli and carrots.
5. In a large bowl, mix the cooked rice, chopped vegetables and fried onions and garlic, and add the rest of the ingredients. fix seasoning if necessary.
6. Make palm-sized burgers, place on greased baking paper (you can sprinkle nigella or sesame seeds on top) and place in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°c) for 25 minutes.
7. Bon appetite (:
Total time: ±1 hour
The preparation method also includes cooking and frying. The spices in the recipe are according to personal taste.