Whole spelt flour, 1 kg
Baking powder, 2 teaspoons
Coconut oil, 350 ml
Olive oil, 3/4 cup
Water, 3/4 cup
Thin pink salt from the Himalayas, 1 tablespoon
Date honey, 1 tablespoon
Water, 1/4 cup
Whole sesame seeds, 1 cup
1. Mix all the dough ingredients together.
2. Prepare 2 small bowls - one with water and date honey and the other with whole sesame seeds.
3. Create pretzel shapes (create a sausage shape, and connect the edges), and arrange in an oven tray lined with baking paper.
4. Dip each pretzel in the water with the date honey, immediately afterwards in the sesame seeds and return to the baking pan.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes in an oven preheated to 356°F (180°C).
6. Delicious snack - enjoy (:
You can sprinkle coarse Himalayan salt on top.