Pasta, 500 g
Tomato and basil sauce, 400 g
Tomato paste, 1 tablespoon
Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Sea salt, 1/4 flat teaspoon
Black pepper, 1/4 flat teaspoon
1. Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions and strain.
2. In a pan, heat the olive oil, add the basil sauce and tomato paste and mix to combine the ingredients.
3. Add the pasta to the pan and mix with the sauce.
4. Add the spices and continue to mix everything together for about 10 minutes on low heat.
5. Taste, season and serve hot!
6. Caution - the children will devour the plates.
7. Bon appetite (:
The nutritional value does not include how the pasta is prepared according to the manufacturer's instructions.